About Tree and Country Care Services
From 2000 to 2002 James studied at Cannington College to gain the National Certificate in Horticulture and Arboriculture qualifications. From 2002 to 2006 James went to work for the Forestry Commission and The National Arboretum at Westonbirt where he gained experience and further training from some of the best in the business.
Having obtained the necessary training and experience, in 2006 James decided to start the business. Now, we are a team who work to one simple guiding principle: to provide cost effective, high quality service and seamless delivery across all sections.
Team Qualifications and Training
All staff are fully qualified and trained to carry out our professional services. Additional team qualifications and training include:
- National Proficiency Test Council: CS30, CS31, CS32, CS38 and CS39.
- Forest Machinery Operator Certificates.
- Working with Chainsaws.
Insurance and Health and Safety
As a reputable and professional business we are fully insured and have an excellent health and safety record, backed by appropriate policies and procedures:
- Public liability insurance of £10,000,000
- Employer’s insurance of £10,000,000
- Professional indemnity insurance of £1,000,000
- An up-to-date Health and Safety policy
- Full risk-assessments and method statements
- Full emergency plans prepared for all work undertaken
Appropriate documentation and certifications can be supplied.